SurviveJS - Webpack and React
From apprentice to master
What will I learn by reading this book?
Facebook's React powers an increasing amount of sites. There is a good reason for this. It simplifies frontend development greatly. Combined with webpack, a bundling tool, you have a powerful frontend development environment in your hands.
SurviveJS - Webpack and React shows you how to build a simple Kanban application based on these technologies. During the process you will learn to:
- Set up a webpack based development and production environment. You will learn to get most out of react-hot-loader and Babel for development.
- Improve the quality of your code by using ESLint and friends to spot possible mistakes earlier.
- Get into the React mindset while learning the basics of Alt, an implementation of Flux Application Architecture.
- Style your React application in various emerging ways.
- Implement drag and drop for your application using React DnD.
What are the prerequisites?