Learn Webpack and React
SurviveJS will take you from
apprentice to master
What will I learn by reading this book?
Facebook's React powers an increasing amount of sites. There is a good reason for this. It simplifies frontend development greatly. Combined with Webpack, a bundling tool, you have a powerful frontend development environment in your hands.
SurviveJS - Webpack and React shows you how to build a simple Kanban application based on these technologies as shown below:
By reading this book, you will learn to:
- Set up a Webpack based development and production environment. You will learn to get most out of babel-plugin-react-transform and Babel for development.
- Improve the quality of your code by using ESLint and friends to spot possible mistakes earlier.
- Get into the React mindset while learning the basics of Alt, an implementation of the Flux Application Architecture.
- Style your React application in various emerging ways.
- Implement drag and drop for your application using React DnD.
In addition, if you buy the Leanpub or Amazon version you will get access to exclusive chapters that show you how to:
- Deal with typing in React.
- Test your React application in various ways.
By buying the book, you will support my efforts and allow me to develop more content.
The Leanpub version comes in pdf, epub, and mobi formats!
Get started with the online version
What are the prerequisites?